Karnes County Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident? With the Eagle Ford Shale boom and the increased number of jobs in Karnes County, there has been a tremendous increase in the number of injuries. When you have been injured by another person’s careless actions, it can have devastating consequences that you didn’t expect to face such as expensive medical bills, missed work, permanent disability, and decreased earnings capacity. A big challenge you may face is getting the compensation needed to move forward with your life.
At The Law Offices of Ronald A. Ramos, P.C., in San Antonio, we can help you with that challenge. With over 33 years in practice, we have become a respected South Texas law firm that provides aggressive representation and outstanding results. Our experience in personal injury law helps us serve our clients well and obtain the maximum compensation available under the law.We represent clients in all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Oil Field Injuries: Drilling injuries, well-site blowouts, pipeline explosions, and burn injuries.
- Auto accidents: Our Texas personal injury lawyers handle cases involving car crashes, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle wrecks and other vehicle accident claims.
- Construction accidents: We help clients obtain compensation for falls, trench collapses, injuries involving scaffolds and joists, burn injuries and other construction accidents.
- Work Injuries: From construction accidents to every other type of workplace injury, we represent clients with injured extremities, slipped discs, rotator cuff injuries, neck, back, and spine injuries.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one has died due to someone else’s carelessness, it is important to know your legal rights and options. We can help you obtain the justice you deserve.
If you have been injured in Karnes County, you have enough to worry about it; let us do the worrying for you. Allow us to put our experience to work for you. We will take down the details of your case, have our investigator inspect the scene of the accident, hire the proper safety and medical experts, and do whatever else is necessary to achieve the best possible outcome in your case at our own expense. Our consultations are free and you don’t pay a penny unless we recover money for you. Contact us today.Areas we serve:
Karnes County: Kenedy, Falls City, Karnes City, Runge, as well as DeWitt County, La Salle County, Gonzales and Webb counties.Law Offices of Ronald A. Ramos, P.C.