There is really not one answer for everyone, but in most cases, a San Antonio auto accident lawyer can help. If the other driver’s insurance company has contacted you, it is important to contact an experienced attorney right away.
If you accept a settlement check from the insurance company, you won’t be able to make the other party pay for any future expenses arising from the accident. This frequently happens when injuries start off as soreness or temporary pain and gradually become more severe and require major surgery.
Most people involved in car wrecks are unprepared to deal with the medical expenses and hospital bills that stem from treatment of their injuries (even if they have health insurance). As a result, injured parties often suffer through financial distress and anxiety in addition to the pain and discomfort of their personal injuries.
As your San Antonio auto accident attorney, Ronald Ramos will fight to get your medical bills paid by working to reach a favorable settlement with the insurance company and, if necessary, file a lawsuit to recover money for you in court.
Texas law states that victims of automobile collisions caused by another party may be entitled to monetary relief (money). Depending on the circumstances, you may be eligible for:
- Reimbursement of medical expenses , including those relating to doctor visits, treatment, procedures, medications, and physical therapy
- Money for pain and suffering
- Compensation for lost wages due to missed work
- Compensation for mental anguish, loss of consortium, and reduced quality of life
- Free Initial Consultation . We will take the time to discuss your accident, your personal circumstances, and decide on the best course of action for you individually.
- No Fees Unless We Win . At the Law Offices of Ronald A. Ramos, we don’t charge you to take on your case. You don’t pay us a penny unless we recover money for you in an auto accident settlement or lawsuit.
- Over 30 Years of Trial Experience . While some firms only seek quick settlements, we will go to court to get you the highest possible financial recovery.
For over 30 years, we have helped clients with all types of injury cases. From typical fender-benders, to head-on-collisions, hit-and-run, drunk driving, and fatal accidents, we have seen it all. Unfortunately, it can be difficult for victims to recover the money they are entitled to without the help of a lawyer; and insurance companies rarely offer settlements large enough to cover the financial losses incurred.
Fortunately, lawyers often recover higher-than-average car accident settlements when compared to individuals acting on their own. That’s why it is important to hire an auto accident attorney who has extensive knowledge about Texas civil law, experience in negotiating with insurance companies and law firms, the resources to advocate for your rights, and the commitment to getting you every dollar you deserve.We Can Get Started Today. It Only Takes a Few Minutes.
We have represented injured Texans and their families against big insurance companies for over thirty years and we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. If you have been injured in a car accident in San Antonio, TX, contact our office for a free consultation and case evaluation today.Auto Accident Practice Areas
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Fatal Auto Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Trucking Accidents